Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hello...Where have I been?

Hey Folks! 
I have been seriously insanely busy.  I always say that, but it's true this time of year.  Testing has me running all over.  I'm not sure how any one person handles testing alone.  I  have a wonderful team that helps me with the scantrons, codes, training, signage, snacks, pencils, etc.  My counselors are awesome.  They helped me today with sorting my scantrons to be with the teachers and small groups.  I've been trying to verify our counts and new students (we got three today) but the computer program has been SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW! and it is currently down for maintenance.  Whose idea was that during test?  I'm working on some fun telling time activities and more fraction games, since fractions are always a concept that needs reinforcing.  I'm going to try to relax since I can't check my enrollment numbers....grrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment