Thursday, October 11, 2012

Who Am I?


Who am I?

This week has been so busy.  I spent three days at the texas state safety summit.  it was very eye-opening and informative.  The knowledge that I gained scares me some and makes me a little cautious.  Have to share this video we saw in our training.  we discussed the fact that digital images can be obtained even if you never send them anywhere.  Yikes!  they are on a server somewhere.  Not that I have any inappropriate photos, but it makes me worry about any photos i have ending up in the wrong hands.  hmmm....
 
enough scary stuff....on to math (YES!!!!)
so i was thinking i needed to come up with yet another way to build some number sense and incorporating deductive reasoning.  i know i work on these alot but it's the foundation for success in math.  so i am working on some new activity, which can be used as a ticket out the door, warm up, or time filler.  I hope to finish it this weekend for my intervention teacher to test out next week.  Here's the first couple i made....
students struggle with deductive reasoning (thinking backwards...as i like to call it, or logical reasoning).  i hope to get it done and posted this weekend....any suggestions or thoughts?
~Shannon~

No comments:

Post a Comment