Sunday, February 24, 2013

Five For Friday!

Ok...so it's Sunday, but I still want to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for
1.  Shhh...I was off on Friday.  I went to my oldest stepson's graduation from college.  I also went to the same University for my Master's degree.  My hubby and I did our Master's in Ed Admin together and graduated in June '09.  Now his oldest graduated with his Bachelor's of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies. 

Ok...this is something I always wonder about....why are most universities a Bachelor of Science for Education.  I have a Bachelor of Arts from UTSA.  Strange....huh?  I want a BS degree.  Lol

2.  We recently got Apple TV....
I LOVE it....the girls play some of their puzzle apps on it - as if an iPad mini or iPad 2 screen is not big enough, they can now see it on a 60 inch tv.  One of their favorites is

3.  Endless Alphabet (btw....it's free and is rated 5 stars!)
Here's what the app looks like ignore the adorable baby in the background of my screenshot
While playing the app
My girls LOVE this app.  The letters make the cutest sounds and if I were a primary teacher, this would be great to put on your iPods in a center. 

4.  I am all about Logic Puzzles and deductive reasoning I am a math nerd.  I found this on amazon from Mindware.  This one is for kids 3+, but I've also bought the Pattern Play from Mindware for my daughter's birthday in May.  My baby (20 months) tries to do the puzzles too.  She yells, "Did It" she doesn't actually have it right, but it's the cutest thing you've ever seen

5.  Last, I leave you with how I spend every Sunday afternoon....
painting baby and toddler toenails.

I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow, but hoping coffee will help pep me up.

Shannon

1 comment:

  1. oh, your babies are so stinkin cute! I miss babies! Mine littlest one is four and all big boy! sniffles
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete