Monday, April 8, 2013

Got It Done!

Ok....I prepared myself all weekend to come in today and bust some booty to get my evals done this week, since next week will be all about preparing for STAAR.  I got four of my ten (I had a total of 21 total) done today!  On a Monday - baby!  I was going to do a fire drill too, but it was sort of muddy and I REALLY didn't want mud all over our halls for my wonderful custodial staff.  Hopefully, tomorrow I can knock out another four!

I will be working on my money unit with some of our students.  I'll post some pics later in the week.

So...I'm getting close to 100 followers and was thinking about doing a celebration giveaway!  I'm not sure about this rafflecoppter thing.  I'll try to do some research and see what I can figure out. 

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog when searching for top education internet bloggers.

    I am a director at Local Schools Local Needs (www.lsln.org). We are a free craiglist-like website devoted to matching teachers and local community with supplies and volunteers.

    We are an excellent resource for schools. LSLN.org is currently raising money in order to have the resources to market our platform so that more students and teachers are aware of us.

    Please support our efforts by sharing our fundraising website, http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/local-schools-local-needs-lsln-org on your blog.

    Sincerely,

    Anthony Sung
    Co-Founder & Director, LSLN.org
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow us on Twitter



    ReplyDelete